Wednesday 2 September 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/08/31 (Part Two)


Goo #5
天堂人 我好快樂 #toronto
Person in heaven; I'm so happy #toronto



Goo #6
@laba_lin 喇叭好有愛心唷!say thank u !!!@buzz_uchi @apolifestyle thanks bro I'm happy too !!! #toronto
@laba_lin Laba is really caring! say thank u !!!@buzz_uchi @apolifestyle thanks bro I'm happy too !!! #toronto



Goo #7
我們之間沒有牆 無牆人 #toronto
There aren't any walls between us; People without walls #toronto



Xiang #4
I believe I can fly!#mp魔幻力量 #園遊會#早安#呱呱
I believe I can fly! #magicpower #carnival #Goodmorning #croackcroack
More posts below the cut!!


Leibao #2
早上一定要在房間這樣子嗎!!#多倫多 #阿翔
Do you really have to do this in the room in the morning!! #Toronto #AhXiang



Leibao #3
爆頭!!
Headshot!! (i.e. he's been hit in the head)



Goo #8
鬼叫人⋯
Crazily screaming person⋯



Goo #9
兩歲人
Person who's 2 years old



Goo #10
#chrisbrown #loyal #toronto #queenstreet @buzz_uchi
Dance on the queen street west
完整影片在 FB MP魔幻力量鼓鼓 嘍


#chrisbrown #loyal #toronto #queenstreet @buzz_uchi
Dance on the queen street west
The complete video clip is at the Magic Power Googoo FB [page]



Xiang #5
Baseball day!#mp魔幻力量 #熱血#雷堡頭很硬#沒事的
Baseball day! #magicpower #hot-blooded #Leibao's-head-is-very-hard #He'sfine

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment