Monday 7 September 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/09/06


Goo #1
希望你能通過我感受到更多。
Fly in ‪#‎stanleypark‬

我的早安就是你的晚安


I hope that you'll be able to experience even more [things in life] through me.
Fly in ‪#‎stanleypark‬

My 'good morning' is equal to your 'good night'




彩排暖個眼
Posted by MP魔幻力量鼓鼓 on Saturday, September 5, 2015

Goo #2
彩排暖個眼
Warming up my eyes at the rehearsal




廷(Mr. Superhero):溫哥華我們的主場,彩排中
Posted by Magic Power 魔幻力量 on Saturday, September 5, 2015

MP #1
廷(Mr. Superhero):
溫哥華我們的主場,彩排中

Ting (Mr. Superhero):
Our Home Ground Vancouver, in the midst of our rehearsal

No image posted
Goo #3
ㄧ個小時後開演,不如等等來直⋯
The concert starts in an hour's time. Later on, maybe I'll do a live⋯‬ [stream]
Click on for more posts under the cut~



我昨天生日在幹嘛呢?
Posted by MP魔幻力量凱開 on Saturday, September 5, 2015

Kai #1
我昨天生日在幹嘛呢?還有什麼比我生日更重要?當然是「我們的主場」香港場!現在吃飽準備先進攻溫哥華!GO!

演唱會資訊:
演唱會日期:10/24 (Sat.)
演唱會時間:8pm
演唱會地點:香港九龍灣國際展貿中心匯星STAR HALL
票價:HK$680(VIP) / HK$480/HK$380/HK$280
快達票購票網址:www.hkticketing.com


What was I doing on my birthday yesterday? And what's more important than my birthday? Of course it's the 「Our Home Ground」Hongkong stop! I've currently eaten my fill and am getting ready to conquer Vancouver first! GO!

Concert Information
Concert Date: 10/24 (Sat.)
Concert [Starting] Time: 8pm
Concert Venue: KITEC STAR HALL, Hong Kong
Ticket prices: HK$680 (VIP) / HK$480/HK$380/HK$280
Head over to the ticketing website now: www.hkticketing.com

No image posted.
Goo #4
我跟你說我等等就換頭貼你信不信!

結束了加拿大,
下ㄧ場就是香港了。

演唱會資訊
開票日期:9/1 (Tue.)
(Refer to Kai's post above for the rest of the details)


If I told you that I'll be changing my profile picture later on, will you believe me!

Finished with Canada,
The next stop will be Hongkong.

Concert Information
Date ticket sales start: 9/1 (Tue.)

(Refer to Kai's post above for the rest of the details)



Goo #5
這不是大頭別誤會,太辣了⋯
This is not the profile picture, don't misunderstand; it's too hot⋯

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment