Tuesday 22 September 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/09/21


MP #1
11/6 新加坡全球榜頒獎典禮見喔!謝謝大家的支持~
See you at the 11/6 Global Chinese Music Awards Ceremony in Singapore! Thank you everyone for your support~

t/n: The original post shared had the caption:
#‎GCMA‬ Magic Power has confirmed their attendance at the November 6th Global Chinese Music Awards Ceremony! The list of attending celebrities will gradually be released, so hurry over to SISTIC to get your tickets now! toggle.sg/gcma



Goo #1
啊!我到底說了什麼完全沒印象呀!!
星期四又不在台灣,不然你們幫我浪漫的鎖定完娛,然後浪漫的告訴我,我到底胡言亂語些什麼⋯失憶了我,有點緊張加害羞⋯


Ah! What on earth did I say, I don't have any recollection of it!!
I won't be in Taiwan on Thursday then, so why don't you guys romantically help me to tune in to ShowBiz, and then romantically tell me, just what sort of nonsensical stuff I said⋯ Having lost my memory [about this], I'm a little nervous and shy⋯



Kai #1
S m i l e :)



MP #2
MP魔幻力量雷堡:早上5點出發來到香港努力的宣傳演唱會,還是要很有活力的!!
大家買票沒?

演唱會資訊
開票日期:9/1 (Tue.)
演唱會日期:10/24 (Sat.)
演唱會時間:8pm
演唱會地點:香港九龍灣國際展貿中心匯星STAR HALL
票價:HK$680(VIP) / HK$480/HK$380/HK$280
快達票購票網址:www.hkticketing.com


Magic Power Leibao: We set off at 5am this morning to go to Hong Kong to work hard on promoting our concert; we still need to be very energetic!!
Has everyone bought their tickets yet?

Concert Information
Date Ticket Sales Start: 9/1 (Tue.)
Concert Date: 10/24 (Sat.)
Concert [Starting] Time: 8pm
Concert Venue: KITEC STAR HALL, Hong Kong
Ticket prices: HK$680 (VIP) / HK$480/HK$380/HK$280
Head over to the ticketing website now: www.hkticketing.com
Click through the cut for more!


Goo #2
我每次住飯店都不把被子拉起來,慢慢從床頭爬進去,起床再爬出來,很像睡睡袋很好玩。
已累先躺。
晚安


I never pull the covers out whenever I stay at a hotel. I'll crawl in slowly from the top of the bed & when I wake up, I'll climb out again; it's so fun like a sleeping bag.
I'm very tired, I'll lie down first.
Good night



MP #3
相信只要看過一次MP的演唱會,一定會愛上MP的努力認真感染力和音樂!10/24 讓我們一起捍衛我們的主場-香港站吧!絕對不會讓香港的MPF失望的!

Refer to MP#2 for the concert details


I believe that as long as you've been to one of MP's concerts, you'll definitely fall in love with MP's hardworking & conscientious appeal and music! Let's defend Our Home Ground together at the Hong Kong stop on 10/24! We certainly won't disappoint our Hong Kong MPFs!

Refer to MP#2 for the concert details

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment