Sunday 16 August 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/08/15 (Part Three)


Ga #6
蕭先生我累了⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Mr. Hsiao, I'm tired⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯



Goo #9
林北北終於腳酸了 #summersonic2015 #原宿
My (lit. Uncle Lin, dialect) legs are finally feeling sore #summersonic2015 #harajuku



Xiang #1
原來是日本的⋯⋯低頭族!#mp魔幻力量 #地鐵探險中!#硬搞漁夫帽大集合
So these are Japan's⋯⋯ phone addicts (lit. bowed heads clan)! #magicpower #currentlyexploringthesubway! #agatheringofINGOfishermenhats



Kai #2
吃麵就是要有人幫你服務對吧?(聽說這隻手最近很紅)(難得為了手破例)
#mp魔幻力量 #mp魔幻力量凱開 #magicpower #love #小金城武 #ㄧ蘭拉麵


When you're having noodles, you'll need someone to serve you, right? (I heard that this hand is quite popular lately) (No wonder I made an exception for this hand)
#magicpower #magicpowerkaikai #magicpower #love #littleTakeshiKaneshiro



Ga #7
今天再吃一次就升課長了!
還有特別餐點跟漢字呢!

If I eat this once more today, I'll be promoted to manager!
There's also a special menu and Chinese characters!

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment