Sunday 16 August 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/08/15


Goo #1
自己ㄧ個想去哪就去哪。
I can go wherever I wanna go to when I'm alone.



Goo #2
這是?
This is?



Kai #1
日本澀谷ㄧ人行,巧遇flumpool!
Bumped into Flumpool on my solo trip around Shibuya, Japan!



Goo #3
等等要直播吃桃子
Later on, I'll do a live broadcast of me eating peaches
Click through for more~! :)


Goo #4
超過ㄧ秒哥跟你姓
If it exceeds one second, Ge will take your surname

No image posted.
Goo #5
阿!歹勢~一開電腦就斷線了哈哈哈!
Ah! I'm sorry~ (dialect) The moment I switched on my laptop the connection was cut off hahaha!



MP #1
廷(Mr. Superhero):
握緊我的手,讓我帶你征服全宇宙

Ting (Mr. Superhero):
Hold on tightly to my hands, let me conquer the entire universe with you

No image posted.
Goo #6
先睡了明天五點半…
晚安了桃子

Going to bed first, tomorrow at 5.30pm...
Goodnight, peaches

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment