Tuesday 25 August 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/08/24 (Part 2)


Kai #2
今日拍攝MV,好熱呀!
Filming an MV today, it's so hot!



Goo #4
期待24萬露出笑容
Look forward to the appearance of a smile [when I've reached] 240,000 [likes]



Kai #3
於是我脫了。
And so I took off my shirt.



MP #2
MP魔幻力量雷堡:看到這張照片,應該會好奇的問說,我們在日本拍Mv的內容是什麼吧...
Magic Power Leibao: When you see this photo, you must be curiously wondering, just what are the contents of the MV we're filming in Japan, right...
Click through for more posts!

No image posted.
Goo #5
今天是換頭貼的大喜之日不如等等來直播吃香蕉?
Today’s the big joyful day of me changing my profile picture, so how about a livestream of me eating a banana later on?



Goo #4
休息室太安靜了,不能吵到大家休息,我都不敢講話了呢~你們趕快睡覺嘍~到加拿大再陪你們玩
晚安


The waiting room is too quiet. I mustn’t disturb everyone as they're resting, I don’t even dare to speak~ You guys hurry up & go to sleep~ I’ll play with you guys again when we get to Canada
Goodnight

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment