Thursday 20 August 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/08/19



Ga #1
最喜歡跟狗狗玩了。天真無邪的伙伴!
I love playing with dogs. Innocent pals!



Kai #1
下午沒事的話要幹嘛呢?當然是睡覺呀!(我閉眼睛沒有笑容不是因為我在思考,我是在睡覺!!!)

What should one do if there's nothing on in the afternoon? Take a nap, of course! (When I close my eyes without a smile [on my face], it's not because I'm deep in thought, it's 'cause I'm sleeping!!!)



MP #1
MP魔幻力量雷堡:認真的我們真帥氣!!
Magic Power Leibao: We're really cool when we're serious [at work]!!



Goo #2
爵哥別比跩哥跩好嗎 PLZ
Jue Ge [Yen-J], don't you dare have more swagger than Swag Ge [i.e. Goo], PLZ



Goo #3
千萬不要下班時間搭地鐵 乖乖吃個草莓鬆餅再走吧....
Don't ever take the subway during rush hour, just be good & eat your strawberry waffle before heading off....
Goo's 1st post of the day is under the cut!


Goo #1
如果有時看到我沒有太多笑容只是我在思考,我工作的時間很長,扣除實際操作樂器順利寫歌錄音編曲的時間後,再扣掉演唱通告宣傳(宣傳前的準備),再扣掉車程(車子或飛機),再扣掉自己的基礎練習,可能看書練舞運動(已經忙到兩個月沒運動)再扣掉聽新音樂吸引新知的時間,吃飯和睡覺(沒什麼在睡身邊的人都知)還必須花時間關心自己的土地,也沒在陪家人,東除西扣,其他的時間我都在思考。

下階段的我,下ㄧ步怎麼走,下場演唱會的突破與要玩什麼驚喜,下ㄧ首歌下ㄧ支舞下ㄧ份功課。

對,請原諒我的沒笑容抱歉我可能不是ㄧ個很專業的藝人總是笑咪咪,但我很真心得對待我身邊的所有人,來接送機或苦苦等候的抱歉,我ㄧ下飛機就想好好的休息所以沒法聊太多抱歉,也不想拍照為什麼,因為我ㄧ個人拍照整個隊伍亂掉然後只拍了你又對他不過,我也做不到,抱歉。
我常痛下心得拒絕大家所有很抱歉,能體諒就體諒不能也抱歉。

我的時間真的不多,我ㄧ直很拼不是想得到ㄧ個,喔他就是個很努力的人啊~
我只是想讓支持我的人驕傲。
幫助過我的人覺得值得。
不想讓他們失望。
很珍惜別人給我的愛。

做為ㄧ個不合格的藝人。
跟大家說晚安。


If there are times when you see me without a smile, it's just that I'm deep in thought. My working hours are long. When you take away the time I actually spend on playing my instruments, writing songs, recording them and arranging music, and also take away the time spent on promoting the concert (preparations for the promotions), and then take away the time spent on travelling (by car or plane), and then take away the time spent on training my foundations, which might be reading, dance practice or exercise (I've been so busy that I haven't exercised for two months already), and also take away the time spent on listening to new music and absorbing new information, eating and sleeping (I don't really sleep much - everyone around me knows that), I still have to spend time paying attention to my territory. I don't even spend time with my family. So after deducting all of these, the rest of my time is spent thinking.

About the next phase of my life, about what I should do next, about what sort of surprises I should plan so that there'll be a breakthrough at the next concert, about my next song, next dance, next piece of homework.

That's right, please forgive me if I'm not smiling. I apologise that I might not be a very professional artiste who's always smiling, but I'm always very sincere in the way I treat every single person around me. I apologise to those who come to receive us at the airport, or those who wait painstakingly [for me]. When I get off the aeroplane, I just wanna have a good rest, so I'm sorry if I'm unable to converse much with you, and that I don't take any pictures - why? Because when you take a picture of me alone, the whole team gets messed up; and also if I take a photo with you, it would be unfair to the rest
(lit. him). I can't do that either, I'm sorry.
I often have to painfully reject everyone, so I'm really sorry to everyone. Those who can understand me will understand and to those who don't, I apologise again.

I really don't have a lot of time, I've been putting in so much effort all this while not because I want a, "Oh he's a really hardworking person~"
I just want the people who support me to be proud of me.
[I want] the people who have helped me to feel worthy.
I don't want them to be disappointed.
I truly cherish the love that others give me so very much.

As an unqualified artiste.
I'm wishing everyone goodnight.

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment