Wednesday 20 May 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/05/02


Ga #1
#新一代設計展#台北世貿
學弟妹展出順利,考生們也加油順利!!

#YODEX #TaipeiWorldTradeCentre
The exihibition (put up by my) juniors was a success; all the best to everyone taking their examinations!!



Xiang #1
糟糕!忘記了⋯⋯⋯#mp魔幻力量 #怎麼辦?
Oh no! (I've) forgotten⋯⋯⋯ #magicpower #WhatshouldIdo?



Xiang #2
原來是忘了吃⋯⋯#mp魔幻力量 #含笑半步癲
Turns out (I) forgot to eat⋯⋯ #magicpower #immobilisingpoison*

t/n: *含笑半步癲 is the name of a extremely poisonous substance used in Stephen Chou's movie, "Flirting Scholar," where the infected individual will not be able to smile or move and will die if they do either. The dubbing in the video comes from said movie as well.
Also, Xiang's referring to "his medicine", which is a common phrase people use when they're acting crazy, i.e. "I forgot to take my medicine today." :P

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment