Sunday 10 May 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/04/25


Goo #1
告訴你什麼才是真正的肉餅臉!!

我的早安等於你的晚安。


(I'll) show (lit. tell) you what's a real meat patty face (i.e. a round face)!

My "good morning" equals to your "good night."



Goo #2
一直覺得過生日是件很尷尬的事哈哈!!但是還是謝謝LA的歌迷們~謝謝喲!
I've always felt that celebrating (my) birthday is a very awkward matter, haha!! But still, I wanna thank the fans from LA~ Thank you!



Goo #3
我生日還沒到啦!大家別急著豬我⋯等時間到了我會讓大家好好豬我的!而且我會把豬我的留言都閱讀完畢。

BTW..別讓ET不開心哈哈

我的早安等於你的晚安。


My birthday's not here yet! Please don't be in a hurry to 'pig'* me.... (I'll) wait till the right time to let everyone 'pig'* me properly! Also, I'll definitely finish reading all the messages that 'pig' me (a happy birthday).

BTW... Don't make ET upset, haha

My "good morning" equals to your "good night."


t/n: Goo's doing a wordplay on the word "祝 (zhù)", which means "wish" (i.e. to wish someone) with the similar sounding "豬 (zhū)", which means "pig". As such, every 'pig' you see above can be replaced with the word 'wish'.



Ting #1
新蠔男人
New Oyster Man
t/n: 新蠔男人 comes from the phrase "新好男人" which refers to a good/decent guy in today's society. The wordplay is on the word 蠔 (oyster / háo) which sounds like 好 (good / hǎo)
Click on the cut for the rest of the posts!


MP #1
嘎:今天我們要在美國的學校演出,能有這樣的機會真的是很難得,希望今天跟明天都順利!
很期待看到他們對我們做的音樂的反應⋯⋯ㄎㄎ!


Ga: We will be performing at a school in America today, it's really rare to have an opportunity like this. (I) hope that (the performances) today and tomorrow will be very successful!
(I'm) very excited to see the response they have towards the music we make⋯⋯ Keke!



STAYREAL│Avengers 最強跨界品牌聯名 MP魔幻力量重裝代言
【MP魔幻力量代言形象影片‧搶先全球曝光】www.istayreal.com/product/topic/50
Posted by StayReal on Friday, April 24, 2015

MP #2
最強跨界品牌聯名 STAYREAL x Avengers 當然要有最強代言人MP魔幻力量!真是帥尬!
The strongest inter-genre collaboration between brands; STAYREAL x Avengers definitely needs the strongest spokespersons, Magic Power! (They're) looking really good!



Kai #1
想念屁屁惹!
(I'm) missing Pipi!



Leibao #1
謝謝洛杉磯的同學朋友們,難得可以講中文很自在,而且又超熱情的,讓我們有在家鄉表演的感覺!!據說我們是第一組去美國校園表演的華人,真的非常榮幸,也很期待下次再去呦~

Thank you to the students from LA. (It was) freeing to have a rare chance to speak Chinese (here), and (you guys were) very enthusiastic, it made us feel like we were performing in our hometown!! (I) heard that we're the first Chinese (group) to perform in an American campus, (I'm) very immensely honoured, and look forward to (our) next trip there~

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment