Thursday 14 May 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/04/28 (Part 2)


Goo #1
12點後就別再豬啦~
至於現在⋯
就用力豬吧!!!


Don't 'pig' (me) anymore after 12am~
As for right now⋯
'Pig' me with all your might!!!


t/n: Goo's doing a wordplay on the word "祝 (zhù)", which means "wish" (i.e. to wish someone) with the similar sounding "豬 (zhū)", which means "pig". As such, every 'pig' you see above can be replaced with the word 'wish'.




MP魔幻力量凱開:鼓鼓生日快樂,我獻聲(身)惹!
Posted by Magic Power 魔幻力量 on Tuesday, April 28, 2015
MP #3
MP魔幻力量凱開:
鼓鼓生日快樂,我獻聲(身)惹!

Magic Power Kai Kai:
Happy birthday Googoo, I'll present my voice(body*)!


t/n: *Uhhhhh, 獻身 as a slang means to present your body to someone, if you catch our drift. So, Kai's doing a wordplay on 聲(shēng / voice) which sounds like 身(shēn / body), where he has "presented his voice" - and sorta his body - by wishing Goo a Happy Birthday in drag~



Leibao #2
KATY PERRY妳是我的女神,真的是超精彩又感動到流淚,妳承諾說ㄧ定會再來台灣表演,我們也會再來支持妳的!!

KATY PERRY You're my goddess, (the concert) was really very amazing and (I) was moved to tears. You promised that you'd come back for another concert in Taiwan, so we will also be sure to support you!!

No image posted
Goo #2
ㄧㄧ看完留言後,覺得是個很棒的生日!邀請大家再陪我走ㄧ年,ㄧ定不會讓你失望的唷!
晚安。:)


After looking through every single comment, (I) felt that it was a very good birthday! (I'm) inviting everyone to accompany me for another year. (I) definitely won't let you down!
Goodnight. :)

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment