Thursday 14 May 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/04/28 (Part 1)

No image posted
Leibao #1
我...自然醒了!!
I... woke up naturally!



MP #1
高雄確定不加場囉~但請大家絕對不要購買來路不明的門票注意安全喔!!然後今日重點:要大聲說 鼓~鼓~生日快樂!

It's been confirmed that there won't be an additional show for the Kaohsiung (Concert)~ But everyone, please do not buy tickets from dubious sources & pay attention to safety!! Also, the main point of today: (We'll) have to proclaim "Goo~ Goo~ Happy Birthday" loudly!



Ga #1
各種亂入~yesterday
Various kinds of (photo-)bombing~ yesterday




好久沒有一起散步了,開心嗎?
Posted by MP魔幻力量凱開 on Monday, April 27, 2015

Kai #1
好久沒有一起散步了,開心嗎?
It's been ages since (we) strolled together, are (you) happy?



MP #2
鼓:我從不期待你認識全部的我,但我感謝你願意開始慢慢認識我。

Thank you


Goo: I've never expected you to know everything about me, but I'm thankful that you're willing to get to know me slowly.

Thank you

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment