Friday 27 February 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/02/19


Leibao #1
今晚一起守歲吧~誰要一起來!!
Let's stay up* together tonight~ Who's with me!!
t/n: In Chinese traditions, 守歲 is when the younger family members stay up all night on Chinese New Year's Eve. It is said that if you stay up all night, your parents will be able to live to a ripe old age.



Ga #1
睡覺去,希望今年越來越青春美麗!
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!
打牌的記得起來動一動啊(我不會打牌)
喝酒的不要開、騎車啊
守歲的多喝水啊(補充水份很重要)
晚安~


Going to sleep, hope that [I'll] be more and more youthful & pretty in the new year!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Those who are playing mahjong, remember to get up & move around (I don't know how play mahjong myself)
Those who are drinking, do not drive, or ride [your] bike
Those who are staying up, drink more water (It's very important to replenish yourself with plenty of water)
Goodnight~



Ga #2
回山上給阿狗加菜!!
Going back to the mountains to feed Ah Gou!!



Ga #3
阿狗,你要開心喔!我們下次來接你。
Ah Gou, you have to be happy! We'll fetch you back the next time (we) come.



Ga #4
妹妹,我比他帥內,給我抱一下啦。
Meimei, I'm more good-looking that him, let me hug (you) for a while.



Goo #1
叫我孩子王
Call me the King of Kids

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment