Sunday 15 February 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/02/10


Goo #1
#23 #AirJordan 不懂得可以看看。晚安
#23 #AirJordan Those who don't know (anything about these shoes) can take a look. Goodnight



Goo #2
#密集
#Packed



Goo #3
喔不⋯我懷⋯了。#ktz
Oh no⋯ I'm pregnant⋯ #ktz



Kai #1
謝謝經紀人娃娃補送的2014生日禮物 #mp魔幻力量 #mp魔幻力量凱開 #magicpower #love #小金城武
Thank you to (our) manager, Wawa, for making it up (to me) by giving (me my) birthday present for 2014 #magicpower #magicpowerkaikai #magicpower #love #littleTakeshiKaneshiro

t/n: The note on the bottle says "Lai-er, the birthday present (lit. HBD gift) (I) owe you from 2014. -Wa"



Ga #2
很用功。
(We're) very hardworking.



Leibao #1
謝謝Gibson送我一把吉他,♥ 你呦~
Thank you to Gibson for giving me a guitar, ♥ you~

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment