Wednesday 25 November 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/11/15


Leibao #1
同學好久不見!!#真理大學熱音社 #hush
Classmate, it's been a while!! #AletheiaUniversityElectronicMusicSociety #hush



Ga #1



Leibao #2
大家一起為中華隊加油,俊麟先發加油!!#郭俊麟
Let us all cheer for the Chinese Taipei Team, to Chun-Lin, jiayou as the starting [pitcher]!! #KuoChunLin



Goo #1
叫我帥哥。(pic by MPF)
So hot!!!


Call me "Handsome Ge". (pic by MPF)
So hot!!!



Goo #2
這位現代藝術家對我很重要,有天希望能把我們的故事告訴大家,很勵志的!
This modern artist is very important to me, hope one day we will be able to tell everyone our story, it's awesome!
Thx bro @yen423j


This modern artist means a lot to me, I hope that we can tell everyone our story one day, it's very inspiring!
This modern artist is very important to me, hope one day we will be able to tell everyone our story, it's awesome!
Thx bro @yen423j



Goo #3
叫我吞麥哥。
Call me "Ge who swallows microphones".

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment