Monday 16 November 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/11/11


Goo #2
今天跟天后工作太開心所以大小眼。
剛聽到演唱會嘉賓名單嚇到腿軟。
今天好傻眼!
天后魅力太嗆~不晃會被撞到地上!!!
丁噹 Della Ding


I was so happy to be able to work with the Queen today that the sizes of my eyes became unequal (lit. big-small eyes).
I just heard about the guest list for her concert, and it's pretty shockingly good
(lit. shocked till my legs are weak).
So dumbfounded today!
The Queen’s charm is choking me~  If you don’t shake along you’ll be bumped to the ground!!!*
Della Ding


t/n: *This is adapted (and modified) from the lyrics of "音浪 Sound waves", by Stanley Huang.



MP #1
讓我們一起為 ‪#‎中華隊‬ 加油!
今天晚上18:30在 ‪#‎台北田徑埸暖身場‬,絕對不要錯過義大利 vs ‪#‎中華台北‬ 的現場實況轉播喔!!!加油加油加油!


Let's cheer for the #ChineseTaipei team together!
There'll be a warm-up match tonight at 18:30 at the #Taipei‬MunicipalStadium. You definitely should not miss out on the live broadcast of the Italy vs #ChineseTaipei match!!! Jiayou jiayou jiayou!



MP #2
翔:雨過應該就會天晴吧!
Xiang: The sun should come out after the rain, right!



MP #3
要不要和我們 ‪#‎一起聽‬ ‪#‎音樂‬? 明天(11/12)晚上7點準時登入 KKBOX,讓我們跟你分享喜樂吧!

Do you want to #listento #music with us? Please log in to KKBOX tomorrow night (11/12) at 7 p.m. sharp & let us share some happiness with you!
Click through for more posts!


Leibao #1
你今天投的太棒了!!#郭俊麟 #中華隊超棒(最近沒機會見面,所以拿舊照擋一下)
You played really well today!! #KuoChunLin #Team-Chinese-Taipei-is-the-best (I haven't had a chance to meet him recently, so I'm using an old photo as a filler)



Goo #3
12月號Bang!潮流雑誌有我。
幫我看ㄧ下。

晚安。


I'm in the December issue of Bang! Magazine.
Help me take a look.

Good night.



Goo #1
半夜誰不早叫
把老內叫來跳
Bet you can't do it like me

@newdances_
‪#‎whip‬
‪#‎naenae‬
‪#‎millyrock‬
‪#‎sexywalk‬
‪#‎hitdemfolks‬
‪#‎hitthequan‬
‪#‎dlowshuffle‬
‪#‎newdance‬
‪#‎doitlikeme‬

但你們不能像我不睡覺
晚安。


Calling friends out on a short notice in the middle of the night*
Called Old Nei over to dance with me
Bet you can't do it like me

@newdances_
‪#‎whip‬
‪#‎naenae‬
‪#‎millyrock‬
‪#‎sexywalk‬
‪#‎hitdemfolks‬
‪#‎hitthequan‬
‪#‎dlowshuffle‬
‪#‎newdance‬
‪#‎doitlikeme‬

But you guys can't be like me, not sleeping yet
Goodnight.


t/n: *These are modified lyrics that come from the song "屋頂 (Rooftop)" by Jacky Wu and Landy Win. The original lyrics are "半夜睡不著覺"
"Can't fall asleep in the middle of the night"

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment