Thursday 26 November 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/11/15 (Part 1)


Goo #1
今天沒嚇到門,但玩得蠻開心。
(pic by MPF)
#我相信
#晚安。


I didn't manage to scare the door* today, but I enjoyed myself today.
(pic by MPF)
#B'inTogether
(lit. I Believe)
#Goodnight.

t/n: Goo did a wordplay on Xiamen (廈門), the city they performed in on the 14th, taking the sounds of the words (xià mén) and tweaking it (xià dào mén, scaring the door).



Goo #2
久違的單人房下ㄧ秒是昏迷。
It's been a while since I had a room to myself (lit. single room), so the first thing I'll do (lit. the next second) is to sleep soundly.



Goo #3
右一吉他神童手臂壯到衣服要爆了。(pic by MPF)
The arms of the guitar prodigy, first from the right, are so muscular that his shirt is going to burst. (pic by MPF)
Leibao also shared the same image with the caption:
Leibao #2
衣服洗久了會縮水...
Shirts shrink after many washes...

No image posted
Leibao #1
中華隊辛苦了,雖然看的心臟很痛,超棒的!!
To the Chinese Taipei Team, you guys have worked hard. Even though my heart was in great pain while watching [the game], you guys were super awesome!!



MP #1
11/17 記得鎖定晚上6點完全娛樂!MP x 小淳哥日本幕後花絮!!
11/17 Remember to stay tuned to Showbiz at 6 p.m.! The behind-the-scenes of MP x Atsushi Ge in Japan!!

t/n: The original post shared from Hao Xiao Zong said:
11/17 (Tues) 18:00 ShowBiz
Contains the behind-the-scenes news report of MP visiting their senior, Atsushi-san, at his concert

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment