Thursday 12 November 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/11/05


Ga #1
好久不見胖哥!
巧遇記PART-2
(胖哥是幽默風趣快車手,以前載MP上山下海、全省跑透透的保姆車司機)

祝福你未來都順利喔!


Fat Ge, it's been a while!
Record of chance encounters PART-2
(Fat Ge is a humorous driver & used to drive MP everywhere
[lit. up mountains & into seas], going all around Taiwan as our van driver)

I wish you all the best with your future endeavours!



Ga #2
迷彩倥!!
誰跟我一樣?!

I'm a fan of camo print!!
Who's like me?!



Goo #1
哥白裡透紅 #pump #reebok
Ge has pink [socks] peeking through his white [shoes] #pump #reebok



Goo #2
我的飛機去那了捏~今天要去新加坡誰都不能阻止我!!#singapore #delay
Where has my plane gone~ I wanna go to Singapore today, don't try to stop me!! #singapore #delay



Leibao #1
你好像把我內褲踩在腳下耶...#老爸馬上再飛
It seems like you're stepping on my underwear... #Dad's-flying-off-again-soon

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment