Tuesday 10 November 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/11/01



小猩小心得斯嘎?好。我玩夠了。晚安。
Posted by MP魔幻力量鼓鼓 on Saturday, October 31, 2015
Goo #1
小猩小心得斯嘎?
好。我玩夠了。晚安。


Is the little chimpanzee afraid? (Japanese-fied Chinese)
Alright. I've had enough fun. Good night.



MP #1
謝謝小淳師兄的喜歡和推薦!期待下次的見面!
Thank you to senior Atsushi for liking [our music] and for recommending [us]! We look forward to meeting you again!
Goo also shared this image with the caption:
Goo #2
真心謝謝淳哥的詞。
來自東京的愛情故事讓《我還是愛著你》多了新的生命力。
櫻花凋零後的哀傷。
But I still love you .


I'm really thankful for Atsushi Ge's lyrics.
A love story from Tokyo that has given 《I Still Love You》a brand new life.
A sorrow after the sakura flowers have withered.
But I still love you .




鼓:你喜歡扭蛋嗎?我下次不敢了⋯A Goo: How do u like me now? (Akai...)
Posted by Magic Power 魔幻力量 on Saturday, October 31, 2015
MP #2
鼓:你喜歡扭蛋嗎?我下次不敢了⋯
Goo: Do you like Gachapon? I won't dare to [do this anymore] in future⋯
Click through for more posts! :)


Kai #1
簽名見面會成功!謝謝大家!開始期待日本的演唱會了!加油~(No music no life)
The fan sign event was a success! Thank you everyone! I'm starting to look forward to our Japanese concert! Jiayou~ (No music no life)



Goo #3
哥要拍兩天MV!

現在要睡!

幫楠豬腳腦潘加油~

祝帥氣演出!

晚安!

腦潘加油~腦潘加油~


Ge will be filming an MV for two days!

I'm going to bed now!

Please cheer on the male lead, Old Pan~

Wishing us a suave performance!

Good night!

Jiayou Old Pan~ Jiayou Old Pan~



Leibao #1
聽到很多日本的mpf努力說中文跟我們聊天,感到很窩心!謝謝你們的努力!我們也會在大阪跟東京的演唱會帶給你們最棒的演出!
I was very touched to hear so many Japanese MPFs trying hard to speak to us in Chinese! Thank you all for your hard work! We too will present you guys with our best performances for our concerts in Osaka and Tokyo!

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment