Sunday 17 January 2016

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2016/01/05

No image posted
Goo #1
你在等什麼?
跟我ㄧ樣嗎?
那麼有默契?


What are you waiting for?
Is it the same as me?
Do we have that much chemistry?



Goo #2
Love you all
The MP account also shared the same link with the caption:
MP #1
謝謝所有的MPF~你們超罩der~~MP愛你呦!請繼續愛我們~

不然再來回味一下,讓我罩著你MV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjRb3Gc8s7o


Thank you to all our MPFs~ You guys took good care of us~~ MP loves you! Please continue to love us~

How about another round of reminiscing, [with] the MV for "Let Me Take Care Of You":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjRb3Gc8s7o

No image posted
Goo #3
我這樣算換兩次吧!哈哈!
不鬧了啦。
謝謝你們陪我這麼久,都30萬了。
不可思議。
我會繼續努力,不會讓你們失望的。


This can be considered as me changing [my profile picture] twice* right! Haha!
I'll stop messing around.
Thank you for accompanying me for so long, I'm at 300,000 likes already.
It's unbelievable.
I'll continue to work hard, I won't let you guys down.


t/n: *Goo uploaded 2 profile pictures that day, although the 2 images were different versions of the same image.
More posts below the cut~!


MP #2
鼓:有點想念那坨屎。
A Goo: kinda miss that ...


Goo: Sort of miss that pile of poop.
A Goo: kinda miss that ...



Goo #4
今天就用舊照跟大家說晚安了!

沒有人有意見吧?

晚安章魚。


I'll just use an old photo to say goodnight to everyone today!

No one's got any objections
(lit. opinions) right?

Goodnight, octopus.



Leibao #1
感謝表演時大家厲害的攝影照片呦~晚安!!
Thank you everyone for the great pictures that were taken during our performances~ Goodnight!!

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment