Wednesday 3 June 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/06/01


Xiang #1
謝謝!MP會繼續加油!#mp魔幻力量 #hitfm #好開心的一個晚上!#表演好看嗎?
Thank you! MP will continue to press on! #magicpower #hitfm #averyhappynight! #wastheperformancegood?



Leibao #1
謝謝大家今天陪伴了我們這麼晚,希望你們今天在小巨蛋有玩的開心呀!!
Thank you everyone for staying with us till so late tonight. (I) hope that you guys had lots of fun at the Taipei Arena today!!



Goo #1
哩糾溝錐
You're so cute (dialect)



Goo #2
沒辦法來高雄巨蛋的。I'm so sorry ...
I made this for my fans and I really enjoy the proposes ! Hope u all enjoy this ! 不能來的就聽ET唱吧。


Those who are unable to make it for the Kaohsiung Arena (concert). I'm so sorry ...
I made this for my fans and I really enjoy the proposes ! Hope u all enjoy this ! Those who are unable to go (for the concert, you'll) just have to hear ET sing it.

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment