Friday 5 June 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/05/13


Leibao #1
有點期待耶~
(I'm) quite excited~



Leibao #2
早餐麵包自己做...大成功!!感動
Making my own bread for breakfast... it's a big success!! Touched



MP #1
沒有買到7/18演唱會的朋友請注意了!!可樂果Light要送大家演唱會門票囉~趕快上可樂果FB看怎麼獲得吧!!

Friends who were unable to buy the tickets for (our) concert on 7/18, please take a look at this!! KeLeGuo Light will be giving away concert tickets to you guys~ Hurry up & check out KeLeGuo's FB (fan page) to find out how to win (the tickets)!!

No image posted
Goo #1
超級英雄今日首播,大家都聽了吧!但有人能回答我:超級英雄裡面的英雄到底姓什麼嗎?答對的人我只能說你真的太神了!!!!I 服了U
晚安。


Superhero premiered today, did everyone listen to it! Then can anyone answer me: What's the surname of the hero in Superhero? Those who can answer it correctly, I can only say that you're really too good!!! I take my hat off to U
Goodnight.



Kai #1
看什麼看!
What are (you) looking at!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment