Monday 1 June 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/05/20


Goo #1
出場的概念
The concept of (making) an entrance



Goo #2
我寫歌都是邊跳邊寫呀⋯ 無誤 @buzz_uchi
(Whenever) I write songs, I'm usually dancing and writing at the same time ⋯ No doubt about it @buzz_uchi



Goo #3
520 千萬不要小看自己
520 Please don’t look down on yourself

t/n: In Chinese, 520 (wǔ èr líng) sorrrrrta sounds like "我愛你 (wǒ ài nǐ, I love you)". So on 20th May, Chinese people usually wish each other "520," as in "I love you."



Leibao #1
兒子你睡到翻白眼了啦!!#堡寶
Son, the whites of your eyes are showing as you sleep!! #Baobao
More posts below the cut! :)


Leibao #2
520是充滿愛的日子!!#雷堡#凱開 #堡寶 #屁屁#婷婷#520
520 is a day filled with love!! #Leibao #Kaikai #Baobao #Pipi #Tingting* #520

t/n: *The word "婷" sounds the same as "廷" (both "tíng"), except that it's mainly used in girl's names. As such, 婷婷 is the female homonym of 廷廷.



Leibao #3
我不行了...覺得片假名有點難!!!
I can't do this anymore... (I) feel that (memorising) katakana is quite difficult!!!



Ga #1
過了一個禮拜的辦公室生活,恩⋯
我想我還是唱唱跳跳比較舒服。


After a week of working in an office (lit. office life), hmm⋯
I think I'm still more comfortable with singing & dancing.

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment