Monday 8 June 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/05/20


Goo #1
我喜歡跳舞,連寫歌都是邊跳邊寫,但晚睡不健康。
晚安

I love dancing. Even when writing songs, I'll be writing & dancing at the same time, but sleeping late isn't healthy.
Good night



Goo #2
趕上了!520我最愛的公司。520我最愛的MPF。520好久不見的核心。

520每天的晚安文。


I made it! 520 to the company I love the most. 520 to MPFs, who I love the most. 520 to the core muscles that (I’ve) not seen in a long time.

520 (in) every night's goodnight posts.


t/n: In Chinese, 520 (wǔ èr líng) sorrrrrta sounds like "我愛你 (wǒ ài nǐ, I love you)". So on 20th May, Chinese people usually wish each other "520," as in "I love you."

No image posted
MP #1
鼓:半夜驚醒!原來想到第二首新歌的詞了。
Goo: Suddenly woke up in the middle of the night! Turns out (it's because I) thought of the lyrics for the second new song.



MP #2
還有沒有人苦尋不著7/18門票的~Queenshop有來送票給大家囉!趕快點進去看怎麼獲得!!
Is there anyone who still can't get the tickets for 7/18~  Queenshop's here to give out tickets to everyone! Hurry up &and check out how (you) can win them!!
More posts below the cut!


MP #3
翔:MP魔幻爸爸!是說有要這樣走紅毯嗎?
Xiang: MP Magical Dads! So are (we) going to walk on the red carpet like this?



MP #4
MP獲選為我愛偶像-台韓藝人校園票選第一名耶!!謝謝所有投票給MP的同學們~下學期希望可以繼續跑校園表演給大家看,有想要我們去哪所學校嗎?

MP has achieved the first place in the MTV Idols Of Asia (lit. I Love Idols) Taiwan-Korean Celebrities Campus (Popularity) Voting!! Thank you to all the students who voted for MP~ (We) hope that we can continue attending campus concerts to perform for everyone next semester - are there any schools that (you guys) want us to visit?

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment