Wednesday 9 March 2016

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2016/01/28


Goo #1
就算世界停止轉動,我仍為你而轉。

繼續,繼續。

專注,專注。


Even if the world were to stop turning, I'd still turn for you.

Continue, continue.

Focus, focus.


t/n: In response to Yen-J's "Where is this?!" comment, Goo commented:
New song, new song




睡前 "Biu" ㄧ波晚安。
MP魔幻力量鼓鼓 on Thursday 28 January 2016
Goo #2
睡前 "Biu" ㄧ波

晚安。


A wave of "Biu" before I sleep

Goodnight.



Kai #1
t/n: Kai left several comments on the profile picture post:
1: Because it was just too difficult to choose a picture [of me] from the front, so I had no choice but to put a picture [of me] from the back.
2: Actually, another [reason] was that I wanted to show off the strength and beauty of my muscular line (self-proclaimed)
3: I'm certain that you guys truly love me! Saying that I'm good-looking [when all you can] see is hair



MP #1
MP魔幻力量凱開:今天的衣服穿著是不是很有默契?不約而同的很搭!
Magic Power Kaikai: Don't we have a lot of chemistry with the clothes we wore today? A coincidental match!

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment