Monday 17 November 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/11/16 (Part 1)


Kai #1
回台灣的第一件事就是幫我的乖女兒小屁屁慶祝滿六個月,這個蛋糕是妳可以吃的狗狗蛋糕呦,很開心有妳的陪伴:)

The first thing (I) did after reaching Taiwan was to celebrate the sixth month (birthday) of my good girl, Little Pipi. This cake is a cake (that's specially made for) dogs which you can eat, (I'm) really happy to have your companionship :)



Goo #1
Pic by Annie's boy friend .
連我也覺得我在鬥雞眼。但我真的沒有,要是真的有,也是故意的。哈哈~晚安。家。


Pic by Annie's boy friend .
Even I think that I was crossing my eyes too. But I really didn't, and if (I) really did, then it was (probably done) intentionally. Haha~ Goodnight. Home.



MP #1
可樂果Cheese之星活動來囉~只要參加就有機會獲得1220MP小巨蛋演唱會的門票!!怎麼那麼好~趕快去看怎麼玩吧~
活動網址:http://tinyurl.com/kaqc8ug


KeLeGuo Cheese's Celebrity Event is here! Stand to win tickets to MP's 1220 Taipei Arena Concert as long as (you) participate (in the event)!! Why is this so nice~ Hurry up & check out how (you) can join (lit. play)!
Link to the event: http://tinyurl.com/kaqc8ug



Kai #2
午安!今天天氣好到張不開眼睛=_=晚點一起幫中華隊加油好不好?
Good afternoon! The weather today was so good that (I) couldn't open my eyes =_= Let's cheer for the Chinese Taipei Team together later on, alright?



Leibao #1
我們等一會兒就去加油囉!!
We'll be going to cheer (for the Chinese Taipei Team) in a while!!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment